- a sweet and spacious dorm room
- a ton of friendly dorky people whom I love
- a delicious vegan dinner in evening light on a field in front of my beautiful residence hall
- a fire dancing show in an outdoor amphitheater separated from the lake by only three fir trees
- chinese cigarettes on a bench with a roof in the dark and a long talk covering all things intimate, punctuated by delightful nighttime laughter
Guys whoa I’m in Portland!! Ahh!!
My parents are worse at seeing their own mistakes within their fights than my boyfriend and I are. Whyyyyy are they such stubborn assholes.